In our house we love ice cream. Not even the faint threat of fall can slow our love for a bowl of delicious creamy goodness! It’s becoming easier and easier to find good ice cream in Shanghai which is definitely a plus. In my opinion Mark and Spencer has the best selection and quality in the area and the price is acceptable considering how good it is!
And then I came across a No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe online. Only calling for 3 ingredients and about 10 minutes I decided to go for it! The results were so good!! I stuck to the recipe because it’s my first time making it and the main ingredient, heavy cream isn’t cheap so I didn’t want to waste it. Now that I know the recipe is a keeper I’m pretty stoked about making flavored ice cream… Pralines and Cream anyone? How about Brownie and Fudge Swirl or something more exotic like Banana and Passion fruit? I would love for you to share your delicious concoction ideas with me so post below!
10- Minute Homemade Ice Cream
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Whip heavy cream on high until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully stir in condensed milk and vanilla
- Line a loaf pan with parchment aper and pour ice cream mixture into prepared pan.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- To remove from loaf pan set on counter top for 5 minutes then carefully remove ice cream from pan by pulling up the parchment paper.
I served my ice cream with Homemade Butterscotch Topping and a Brownie! A heavenly dessert!