Cardamom Chocolate Frosting is so delicious it can be spread on everything from Arabic Coffee Brownies, to Chocolate Cupcakes and every other sweet creation on earth! It’s that good!
A delicious Arabic Coffee Brownies is so good it needs to be dressed up and made to feel special… You know what’s special? Cardamom. After all, it encourages digestion. Does that mean cardamom actually takes away some of the calories from a brownie? Yes it does. Is this true or did I make it up? It doesn’t matter does it? It really doesn’t… All you need to know is the combination of the Arabic Coffee and the chocolate and the cardamom is the most magnificent, heavenly, tastiest, scrumptious, amazing…. way to eat brownies.
Yields 2 cups
Cardamom Chocolate Frosting tastes heavenly spread over Arabic Coffee Brownies!
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk ( I use 2%) + 2-3 Tablespoons if needed
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom
- Pinch of Salt
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter until creamed.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the 2-3 tablespoons of milk. Stir to combine before turning on the mixer.
- Beat on high for 5 minutes or until the frosting is creamy.
- If the frosting is too thick add another tablespoon of milk at a time until it reaches the correct consistency.
- Spread over cooled brownies. Store leftover frosting in the refrigerator.