You’ll love this simple recipe for Corn and Zucchini Couscous Salad! It’s easy to make, topped with yummy goat cheese and drizzled with olive oil and white wine vinegar!
Fall, summer, spring or winter… we all nee da couple of amazing salads that go with any season and with any dish. A salad that can be meal on its own or an accompaniment to baked chicken. Or a salad that’s perfect for a potluck. This recipe for Corn and Zucchini Couscous Salad checks all those boxes! Honestly it does! And the crazy thing is it’s so simple to make!
I used fresh corn kernels, but in a bind you can use canned or frozen. Zucchinis are always available and super cheap. Couscous is a pantry staple. I always have goat cheese in my fridge but you can also use Feta Cheese. After making the salad, toss it with the olive oil and white wine vinegar, salt and pepper! Serve it right away nice and warm or pop it in the fridge for later. The flavors are incredible. It’s light and easy!
The next day I had a half of a can of garbanzo beans and a tossed those into the salad! Talk about yummy and filling!
Listen to me.
Make this salad. Today. Now. Go. Come back and tell me how much you loved it!
You'll love this simple recipe for Corn and Zucchini Couscous Salad! It's easy to make, topped with yummy goat cheese and drizzled with olive oil and white wine vinegar!
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 cup Couscous
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 1 large Zucchini, diced
- 2 Ears of Corn, kernels removed
- 1 cup chopped mint
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 3 T white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Goat Cheese
- Boil the corn. Drain and set aside.
- Sauté the onions in the vegetable oil until soft and they begin to brown. Add the zucchini and sauté until softened.
- Cook the couscous according to directions. Fluff with fork and set aside.
- Toss the couscous, vegetables, garlic and chopped mint in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, rice wine vinegar and salt and pepper
- This salad is delicious served at room temperature or cold.