Have you gotten your hands on Shanghai Family Magazine’s September issue yet? You’ll find my first full article in there- Back to School Snacks! It was a deliciously fun article to create! I hope you enjoy the next 4 tasty recipes.
Recipe 1: Peach and Blueberry Fruit Roll Ups!
Who doesn’t remember having Fruit Roll Ups for lunch when they were a kid? But let’s be honest, the word fruit is really misleading, because in the store bought treats, the Fruit Roll Ups are full of sugar, artificial flavors and colors. In only takes 5 minutes of preparation time and 6 hours on very low heat to make your own Real Fruit Roll Ups with no added sugar or flavorings. Follow the directions and try Strawberry and Mango, Peach and Blueberry or any other seasonal fresh fruit combination.
These fun and delicious Peach and Blueberry Fruit Roll Ups are so easy to make! Extra bonus? No added sugar!
10 minPrep Time
6 minCook Time
6 hr, 10 Total Time
- 3 Peaches
- 2 pints blueberries
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Purée the peach and blueberries separately. Add lemon juice to the peaches.
- On TWO parchment lined baking sheets, use a spatula to evenly spread out the peach purée. Top with the blueberry purée and every spread it out.
- Bake (150F) 75C for 5-6 hours. Keep the oven door slightly ajar with a wooden spoon and use an oven thermometer to ensure the temperature stays at (150F) 75C. The fruit leather is ready when it's completely dry with no wet patches.
- To remove the fruit leather, flip the parchment paper upside down and gently remove the fruit leather.
- Use a pizza cutter or scissors to cut the fruit into thin long strips.
- Roll each strip in cut parchment paper.
- Eat right away or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.