Bite-sized Sage Stuffing Stuffed Mushrooms is the perfect way to use up leftover Thanksgiving stuffing. They’re full of Thanksgiving flavour and so easy to make! Deliciously irresistible!
Do you have lots of Thanksgiving stuffing leftover and don’t know what to do with it? I always make extra Sage Stuffing on Thanksgiving because Mr. Nomad loves that stuff. He’ll eat it for days after Turkey Day has passed. Even in the morning. I love stuffing too but at 7am? He’s a bit crazy wouldn’t you say?
Since there’s always a lot of stuffing leftovers, I usually scoop my it into a freezer bag and freeze until I need it. My absolute favourite way to use leftover stuffing is to make Sage Stuffing Stuffed Mushrooms. I can enjoy a bite of Thanksgiving stuffing throughout the year and with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, these little bites are seriously scrumptious!
They’re perfect for last minute party appetisers, as a side dish for roasted chicken, and even with a side salad for a light dinner.
Yields 24 mushrooms
Bite-sized Sage Stuffing Stuffed Mushrooms is the perfect way to use up leftover Thanksgiving stuffing. They're full of Thanksgiving flavour and so easy to make! Deliciously irresistible!
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 24-26 Mushrooms (1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup leftover Sage Stuffing
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Use the end of the spoon to remove the stem of the Mushrooms and the inside of the Mushrooms. Be careful not to break sides or pierce the bottom of the Mushrooms.
- Brush the mushrooms with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Move the baking rack to the highest position. Top the mushrooms with parmesan and bake 3-4 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve warm.