The second recipe for Shanghai Family Magazine September issue Snack Attack article!
Everyone loves nachos with tortilla chips and cheese, but did you know you could take the same nacho concept and turn it into a delicious sweet treat that no child can resist? Cut apples into wedges and drizzle with your favorite sweet ingredients. The combinations are endless! Try peanut butter and chocolate chips or go all the way and top the apples with chocolate syrup, peanut butter, chocolate chips and coconut flakes.
Cut apples into wedges and drizzle with your favorite sweet ingredients. The Ultimate Apple Nacho combinations are endless!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Syrup
- 2 Red Apples, cored and sliced into thin rings
- 2 Green Apples, cored and sliced into thin rings
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup chopped Peanuts
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flakes
- Heat the peanut butter in the microwave for 15 seconds so its thin enough that you can drizzle it over the apples. If it's still too thick, heat it for another 15 seconds.
- Arrange the apples in a round platter.
- Drizzle the peanut butter and chocolate syrup over the apples.
- Top with peanuts, chocolate chips and coconut flakes.