Vegetable Ranch Tortilla Pizzas with Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix is a fun and delicious way to get your kids to eat their vegetables. Loaded with colorful vegetables and cheddar cheese these pizzas are going to be a hit at your house! And the Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix is so scrumptious that you’re going to find yourself using it all the time!
The fourth recipe for Shanghai Family Magazine September issue Snack Attack article!
I have to admit, of the four recipes this was my absolute favorite!
What better way to get your kids to eat their vegetables than a colorful Vegetable Ranch Tortilla Pizza? I like to keep the tortillas open like a pizza, but you could also roll them up and serve them with toothpicks. While I used carrots, broccoli and bell peppers, the vegetable combinations are endless. They also make the perfect lunch and you can whip it all together in just a few minutes.
The best part of this recipe is the Ranch Dressing Mix. I’m addicted! I’ve added it to roasted potatoes, to make dip for veggies, and stirred a spoonful into sour cream to give baked potatoes and tasty punch! The Ranch Dressing Mix makes 2 cups but you only need ¼ cup for the pizzas. Store the remaining Ranch Dressing Mix in an airtight container the refrigerator for future ranch flavored recipes.
Yields 4 Tortillas
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- Ranch Dressing Ingredients
- 1 1/4 cup Dry Milk (buttermilk is ideal)
- 1/2 cup Parsley
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Onion Powder
- 1 1/4 tablespoon Dried Dill
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Dried Chives
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 8 ounces 250g Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika, optional
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 head Broccoli, florets only hopped small
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, diced small
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper, diced small
- 1/2 Green Pepper, diced small
- 1 Carrot, peeled and shredded
- 4 Wheat Tortilla Wraps
- Ranch Instructions:
- Mix all of the ingredients for the ranch dressing in a mason jar.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator and use as needed.
- In a food processor, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, smoked paprika (if using) and 1/4 cup of the Ranch Dressing Mix.
- Spread 1/4 cup of cheese mixture on one tortilla wrap.
- Top with a handful of cheddar cheese and enough vegetables to cover the cheese.
- Repeat with remaining tortilla wraps and ingredients.
- Slice each tortilla into wedges and serve cold.